You are here
Regional Marketing & Insights Manager
Newly created role within a world class FMCG company
Excellent growth potential within a collaborative work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC in the FMCG industry that has been around for more than 100 years.
They have more than 10.000 employees across the globe and are growing rapidly, so they will be expanding their team significantly in response to the increased demands for their products.
This a very well respected brand that touches upon almost all our lives on a daily basis.
This newly created Regional Marketing & Insights Manager position will be a critical role within our client's Regional Marketing team. You will be involved in creating and qualifying a pipeline of product and commercial initiatives and drive efficiencies of marketing spends by deploying marketing analytic tools across Asia. You will aid in managing the research budget and projects.
The successful candidate will be a Food industry subject matter expert who will monitor trends and convert them into actionable insight to support the long term marketing strategy to help grow the business in line with the ambitious expansion plans for the region. One the one hand, you will be collaborating extensively with the Product Development team to convert market research insights into food concepts. On the other hand, you will be executing Sales & Marketing strategy to drive our client's category leader status.
The Regional Marketing & Insights Manager will be highly inquisitive and curious by nature, probe into details, and not just execute but be a strategic driver who takes their own initiatives. You will enjoy working cross functionally and be able to successfully manage and influence internal & external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following skill set:
- 10+ years Sales, Marketing or Market Strategy Consulting experience in FMCG (B2C and/or B2B), with preference for candidates who have worked in the Food Category
- Marketing, Business Analytics or Food Science qualifications
- A true passion and interest in the Food industry, demonstrated by strong knowledge of current market trends
- Excellent Marketing Research skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to analyse and understand data, and turn it into strategy
- Ability to create real impact by executing strategic & operational initiatives successfully
- A continuous improvement mind set and ability to solve complex issues in a matrix environment with competing priorities and customer needs
- Ability to push back and defend the market and competitive direction and its impact on overall strategy
- Team player attitude married with the ability to work across all cultures and levels
What's on Offer
Our client offers the intangible benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced; where personal & professional accomplishment, growth and excellence is a key driver. At the same time, they offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits, paired with a performance based culture.
People who thrive in an international environment will enjoy the fantastic company culture and established team environment that our client can offer.