You are here
Regional Marketing Director
- Well known MNC with strong brand presence within SEA
- Excellent opportunities for career development & personal growth
About Our Client
Our client is a global international F&B firm. The firm has a rich history spanning 100 years back and offers a unique employee experience.
Central to their success is superior product innovation, consistent business results and a culture built on collaboration.
Recognised for their first class leadership, they are committed to building brands and teams, displaying passion and delivering long term results.
Our client is creating new business opportunities and as such are looking for a qualified Regional Marketing Director with strong FMCG experience to join their team. We are seeking a candidate who values and respects the work they deliver, as well as the people they work alongside, to join this business.
As Regional Marketing Director, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing who oversees SEA.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop New Product Innovation by leading strategic projects with local business units
- Develop regional brand strategy and campaigns for the firm's brand to lead the growth of business
- Manage brand portfolio
- Plan and manage the marketing budget and liaise with business unit/joint venture/country operation/marketing team to ensure the activities are executed within budget constraints
- Lead the category brand marketing team, ensuring the best in planning & execution in the brand management & internal team people management
The Successful Applicant
The preferred candidate will possess the following skill set:
- At least 8 years experience within the FMCG food & beverage sector
- The successful incumbent can be an experienced Marketing Manager within the FMCG F&B sector with ambitions to become a Country Head leading the Marketing Team.
- Core competencies in strategic thinking, marketing and new product development.
- The ability to contribute at a strategic level.
- An innovative, entrepreneurial, resourceful, self-motivated to work within a fluid environment
- Managed a high performing team previously.
What's on Offer
- You will be part of a prestigious F&B organisation with a rich history.
- The company provides training and development opportunities for their employees to reach their maximum potential.
- Exciting regional expansion plans.
- Competitive base salary & attractive bonuses.