You are here
Regional Marcoms Executive - Asia
- World renowned luxury brand
- APAC coverage, excluding Japan
About Our Client
Our client is a high-end luxury car maker from Europe with a rich history that dates back to the early nineties. Singapore is their sales headquarters for Asia Pacific and they operate with a very lean team of less than 10 staff here. They are now looking to expand their product planning and marketing capabilities in the region. Due to this business expansion, they are looking to hire a Regional Marcoms Executive - Asia. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
Acting as a Marketing Champion for dealers in Asia, the selected individual will support the regional team with developing and implementing marketing programmes in Asia. The job will also require a close working relationship with regional colleagues in Singapore and Tokyo as well as in the Company Headquarters in the UK. Specifically, you will:
- Deliver sales funnel KPI targets for South/North Asia (excluding Japan)
- Conceptualise and implement tactical retail actions in Asia, supporting regional marketing/PR events in both planning and execution and ensure retail success
- Manage and oversee Asia dealer Marketing materials to ensure they meet Corporate Identity standards
- Maintain regional Marketing activity calendar and budget trackers
- Maintenance of media contact database for Asia, providing responses to media enquiries from Asian media
The Successful Applicant
- Min. Degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent
- 6 years' experience in a marketing/communications role with an international automotive or luxury company
- Excellent planning skills with strong ability to think strategically and good business acumen
- Communication and interpersonal skills to work in international environment
- Fluency in Japanese, Korean or Mandarin is a plus in view of business communications
- Flexibility to travel extensively and on a short notice
What's on Offer
Our client, a lean organisation has a strong culture of hiring and grooming technical individuals with a strong commercial acumen. In this regional marketing role, they are looking for an individual that has a strong aspiration to be in a firm that caters to ultra-high net worth customers.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits.