You are here
Regional Logistics Manager - New "Start-up"
- "Start-up" experience required.
- Experience within China, Japan, Korea and India is necessary.
About Our Client
Our Client is in the Food Manufacturing industry with a wide range of solutions to the Pharmaceutical, Food & Nutrition and Industrial sectors. The company has a vision to combine innovation and knowledge with products to continue to attract new consumers to their growing business. They are currently looking for a Regional Logistics Manager to be an integral part of their business to set up and grow their regional headquarters in Singapore.
You will be supporting the overall business in Singapore - Regional Headquarters, acting as the gatekeeper of global excellence Logistics for APAC.
- Oversee the Logistics function which include Distribution, Warehouse and Inventory Management.
- Management of 3PL/4PL for China, Korea, Japan and India.
- Support Multi-countries in reference to Customs Documentations for Air/Land/Sea.
- Set up processes and systems for the logistics team.
- To lead in global excellence projects for logistics and global tenders/RFQ.
- Integrate systems to effectively improve the business performance to ultimately meet the needs and demands of the customers.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders to identify and resolve issues.
- Work closely with various departments to manage supply chain optimization.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain/Business or related fields of study and a minimum of 8 years experience in Regional Logistics roles within a F&B/FMCG/Ingredients company. You must have "start-up" experience and have set up processes. Prior people management experience is necessary as you will need to grow the team.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that will be placing a huge emphasis on building their Supply Chain hub in Singapore and hence attractive career progression along with the opportunity to build your own team from scratch will be an incentive.