You are here
This position is now filled
Regional Logistics Analyst - Chemical Company
- Located in the West
- Strong Data Analytics and Number Crunching Role
About Our Client
Our Client is a US company with over 3000 employees. They are have presence in over 20 countries with production sites worldwide. With the increasing demand and expansion plans, they are currently looking for a Regional Logistics Analyst to support with their current growth.
Reporting to the Regional Logistics Manager, you will be accountable for the end-to-end scope of Logistics both operational and project management.
- Lead projects and manage 3PL vendors in their KPIs.
- Develop and roll out systems across the region.
- Provide analysis for transportation operations and costing of 3PL vendors.
- Identify gaps and process improvement opportunities.
- Networking and building relationships with key clients and suppliers.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree/diploma in Supply Chain/Logistics or equivalent related studies and you must have a minimum of 3 years experience within the Chemicals industry. You should also be strong with analytics as well as the role requires you to analyse various datas. Strong communication and negotiation skills is required as you will be working with various stakeholders and senior management.
What's on Offer
You will be in a stable organisation that takes pride in their excellent vision for the future. You will have great autonomy in your work as well as a chance to travel overseas. This is an opportunity to work with a global brand that is experiencing significant growth globally with excellent salary, bonus and other benefits.