You are here
Regional Key Accounts Manager - SEA (FMCG)
- Regional role
- Reputable Global MNC
About Our Client
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing and executing a portfolio of key customers in SEA Develop and execute the annual strategic plan for South East Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines).
You will also be required to identify, evaluate and set up a solid process to with the distributors in your key markets and maximizing sales opportunities with them. To begin with, this will be a sole contributor role in Singapore but with definite potential to grow a team.
Reporting to the Commercial Director for APAC, your responsibilities will be:
- To drive revenue growth of strategic product categories through broad and solid customer relationships and through optimal deployment of the sales strategies, business plan objectives and targets adapted to the customer/channel specifics
- Develop and guide the marketing strategy by brand to meet business targets together with the distributors in the various region
- Responsible for budget control, forecasting and reporting of sales and marketing activities. Monitor sales budgets for all level of distribution (sell-in / sell through).
- To develop plans to realize business opportunities in alignment with company objectives and directives
- To drive customer portfolio business planning, forecasting and reporting
- To manage and adapt customer's optimal product needs
The Successful Applicant
Desired skills and experience:
- University degree or equivalent in commercial related subject
- Strong communication/presentation and analytical skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in key account and distributor management experience
- Channel Sales Managers with FMCG experience in Singapore - Modern trade, CVS who are willing to move to a regional distributor management role are welcome to apply.
- Significant personal presence and credible communicator
- Commercial competencies: negotiation skills /commercial delivery/ strong customer focus/good organizational skills
- Good customer negotiation skills, results-oriented, pro-active, dynamic, hands-on and autonomous
- Ability to take initiatives and to develop long-term relationships and networks
- Willing to be travel (on a need basis) to different locations globally
What's on Offer
Our client offers a unique opportunity for ambitious candidates within the FMCG industry who are looking to take on a broad role with a Regional Scope.