You are here
Regional Key Account Manager - Semiconductor
Join a market leader MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the Semiconductor Industry, they are Global market leader providing solutions in form the back-end of the semicon industry to the front-end. They are known by excellent quality standards on their products and solutions adjusting to market needs with cutting edge solutions.
The KAM will be responsible for:
- Create a Account Management Plan with a clear Account Strategy for the assigned accounts.
- Develop a clear activity plan to map the account, identifying who are the key stakeholders (Purchasing team, technical team, manufacturing)
- Create synergy's with C-Levels in the organization
- Able to engage internal stakeholders in order to develop solutions with maximum quality to their customers, engaging with technical team, marketing team, logistics.
- Able to deal with adversities such as quality matters, price negotiation, delivery delays
- It is crucial that the KAM has a "hunter" approach to their key accounts, developing out of the box activities to drive revenue growth
- Willing to travel on a short notice to address any urgent matter on customer side
The Successful Applicant
The KAM candidate should have:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the back-end or front-end of the Semiconductor Industry on a regional capacity
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree from a globally recognized university (Engineering background)
- Strong track record of having created consistent revenue growth on a regional capacity
- Strong ability to guide decision making for the SEA Region
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
Our client is known by providing excellent career paths in a multinational environment, the KAM will be also rewarded with a excellent package and superb training programs/mentorship in the organization.