You are here
Regional Key Account Manager - B2B Industrial
- Individual contributor, newly created role
- Manage up to 5M USD P&L
About Our Client
Our client, listed on the LSE, is one of the world's leading engineering and scientific technology companies, with expertise in precision measurement and health-care. The company supplies products and services to aviation, engineering/manufacturing and surgical sectors. They also pride themselves in being leaders in the European market for 3D printing.
As part of their continued investment in the ASEAN region and to match the demand for their products, they are looking to hire a (Regional) Key Account Manager who will manage their key relationships across the semiconductor and healthcare sectors.
Reporting to the General Manager for ASEAN (Singapore based), the success of the Regional Key Account Manager (B2B) will be measured on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals - close to USD 5 million for the first full year
- Drive lead generation and create new accounts
- Cross selling to create bigger/regional deals
Besides, you will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue
- Be the key contact point for international customers in Singapore in all aspects of their use of the company's products
- Drive delivery schedules between the company's manufacturing units and key customers through timely forecasting
- Lead key customer cost demands and develop long term pricing initiatives to match
- Liaise with counterparts overseas servicing the same accounts in different locations
- Utilize established systems (Sage CRM, etc.) to provide relevant reporting to regional HQ
The Successful Applicant
The successful Regional Key Account Manager (B2B) will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Engineering or a relevant discipline from a reputed university
- 8 years of experience in handling high value accounts in the precision manufacturing sector, semi-conductor or electronics industry
- Strong track record of having created repeat business
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with senior (C-level) executives
- No obstacle for travelling up to 50%
- High level of energy, drive and integrity
What's on Offer
Our client offers you an opportunity to be dealing with high end engineering solutions but still operates in a matrix (lean) method. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management.
- The role requires managing some of the most important accounts for the group so it is an excellent opportunity for you to get visibility with the leadership group.
- The interview process will involve 2-3 interviews and we plan to conduct the first interviews in the week of 27th March