You are here
Regional IT Operations Director (Manufacturing environment)
Listed blue chip MNC
Strategic leadership position
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing firm with exciting growth plans. They have a strong presence globally and is now looking for a Regional IT Operations Director to support their global foothold.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, your responsibility includes:
- Providing strategic planning and direction for future business through cost optimizations
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization's technology strategy in order to get their "buy-in"
- Providing thought leadership for a sizable IT team in IT roadmap, operations and business process efficiency improvement
- Design and maintain Enterprise Applications architecture
- Leading detailed design and full roll-out of new end to end solution across the business, including working with external vendors and internal teams across multiple geographies
- Identifying and prioritizing IT development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development and deployment of system solutions
- Developing and implementing IT policies and governance, ensuring that the compliance control requirements are met in alignment with Group IT
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelors Degree in IT or another relevant discipline
- At least 15 years of leadership experience across a sizable IT team is required for this role
- At least 8 years of experience in ERP implementation within a manufacturing environment is a must for this role
- Exposure to change management and dealing with C-Level stakeholders is required
- Background of end user and consulting environment will be highly preferred
- Exposure to Oracle and past track record for working in a listed company will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity to advance your management and leadership skills and keep an up to date knowledge of the evolving technologies.