You are here
Regional IT Manager (Manufacturing)
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational manufacturing firm with a strong presence in Singapore. The are currently looking for a Regional IT Manager to lead their IT operations for Singapore and neighboring countries.
As a Regional IT Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Establishing IT Infrastructure within the region in line with business needs & business applications while overseeing knowledge transfer processes.
- Taking complete ownership for the successful operations and implementation of the SAP systems across the region.
- Overseeing the development activities to support regional business user needs while implementing & maintaining policies and procedures in line with the firms governance and compliance requirements.
- Evaluating existing technologies while making recommendations for upgradation and new technology implementations
- Managing IT vendors while maintaining quality of services by establishing SLA's
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have 10 - 12 years experience with at least 4+ years of regional management experience with strong knowledge and hands on experience in building network of Global Wide Area Network, Regional Wide Area Network, Local Area Network.
You will have experience designing and installing system server and business applications. You will have a Degree in Information Technology / Computer Engineering.
You will have strong knowledge and implementation experience in SAP.
What's on Offer
- Regional role
- Attractive salary package
- Leadership opportunity