You are here
Regional IT Director
- Newly created position
- Concrete SAP project timeline
About Our Client
Based in Europe, our client is one of the world's most established market leader within the FMCG industry. With increasing demand and new business ventures, they are currently looking for a new Regional IT Director to be an integral part of their senior leadership team and build their regional IT team from scratch.
Reporting directly to the Group CIO based in Europe, your responsibilities include:
- Setting up a regional IT function from scratch to manage Asia's operations
- Leading project management for new implementation or upgrades, focusing in resource, timeline and budget management
- Managing multiple vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of various systems and applications
- Providing thought leadership for an IT team across Asia in IT roadmap, operations and business process efficiency improvement.
- Developing and implementing IT policies and governance, ensuring that the compliance control requirements are met in alignment with Group IT
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization's technology strategy in order to get their "buy-in"
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelors Degree in Technology with 15 to 20 years of working experience in a multinational environment
- Professional certifications such as PMP, ITIL and etc will be highly preferred
- Proven track record in setting up and managing a team and project management is required for this role
- Experience in SAP implementation on a regional basis is a must for this role
- Exposure to business stakeholder management
- Open to travelling regionally
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity to advance your management and leadership skills with exposure to latest technologies. This roles offer the opportunity to lead project implementation with exposure to senior stakeholders.