You are here
Regional Infrastructure Project Manager (Financial Services)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services firm with a strong presence in Asia. They are currently looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Project Manager to run regional Infrastructure related projects for this firm.
As a Regional Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Taking complete ownership of the Infrastructure projects while providing leadership, direction and guidance for project planning, execution and delivery
- Managing resources management while ensuring that all resources are fully utilized and ensuring proper documentations of the projects
- Working as an interface with business stakeholder and partners in the region to provide the best solutions
- Monitoring project results while working closely and managing vendors
- Partnering with all Information Technology functions for effectively delivering the project.
- Ensuring project delivery in line with Agile methodology process
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelor degree with a PMI certification or equivalent preferably. You will have at least 12 year's experience with the full project lifecycle. You will have successfully delivered end to end Infrastructure projects within the region with hands on experience in office relocation, data centre move projects, etc.
You will have experience working within a Program Office, managing various kinds of projects(SDLC and Agile) across teams in Europe, Asia and US
What's on Offer
- Regional role
- Permanent opportunity
- Attractive salary package