You are here
Regional Head of Infrastructure Architecture
Exposure to business stakeholder management
Exposure to cutting-edge technology
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European pharmaceutical company with stable track record in the past a decade with 10,000 employees worldwide. As part of the growing business cover the Asia region they are currently looking for a Regional Head of Infrastructure Architecture to join their regional headquarters here in Singapore.
Your role includes:
- Collaborating with Head of Technology to create and shape the regional IT Architecture to develop and build the IT infrastructure (networks, servers and cloud) of the company
- Leading the 'Plan & Solution' efforts to provide a consensus based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronisation with ever changing business needs
- Managing and leading the application team across the region which includes recruitment, assigning of work, performance review and etc of the team
- Working closely with business stakeholders, development partners, infrastructure, and project teams to understand their needs and ensure best architecture standards are implemented.
- Performing periodic reviews of Architecture to assess health, gaps, duplications, and waste; make recommendations to stakeholders about optimization and rationalization of portfolio
- Supporting governance processes such as Architecture Review Board to ensure technologies and designs selected in specific projects align with the IT enterprise plans and designs
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelors Degree/Diploma in IT or a relevant discipline
- Certification such as TOGAF, CCDP or Enterasys will be of added advantage
- At least 8 years of experience in infrastructure architecture which includes (WAN, LAN, MPLS, VMware, Hybrid cloud: Azure, Amazon EC2, Azure stack servers and automation technologies such as puppet)
- Exposure to business stakeholder management
- Open to travelling regionally of up to 30%
- Enterprise Architecture Certification, such as The Open Group Architect Framework (TOGAF) certification is highly preferred
- Proven track record in managing a team is required for this role
What's on Offer
This is a senior role that will also require you to work very closely with board level stakeholders and your experience in working with this level is a must.