You are here
Regional Head of Customer Services/Sales (Consumer Appliances)
- Established Company
- Growth Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of home appliances in Europe and one of the leading companies in the sector worldwide. Today, It operates more than 40 factories across more than 10 countries in Europe, the US, Latin America and Asia. Together with a global network of sales and customer service subsidiaries, the firm is today made up of nearly 80 office in around 50 countries, with a total workforce of about 50,000 people. The Group's product portfolio spans the entire spectrum of modern household appliances. It extends from stoves, ovens and extractor hoods to dishwashers, washers and dryers, from refrigerators and freezers to small appliances (Consumer Products) such as vacuum cleaners, coffee machines, electric kettles, irons and hairdryers.
A clear strategic orientation towards quality and innovation determines the company's actions and development. It relies on its outstanding products and the added value that they provide to the customers in terms of performance, convenience and user-friendliness.
- Identify, develop and execute the service strategy for the region's individual countries in line with CS global strategy and the firm's regional and local sales strategies.
- Identify, meet and exceed regional market requirements of customer service to achieve the vision and the targets of the organization.
- Develop and determine suitable business models for each country in the region in order to reach the targets.
- Create long and short term operating plans and budgets that support strategic direction and ensure sustainable growth.
- Manage all kinds of resources of the organization according to defined policies, oversee operational processes and permanently evaluate performance of the organization.
- Ensure regional and local guidelines are adhered to and ensure compliance with current legal and organizational regulations.
- Identify employees to become future leaders within the organization.
- Promote a culture that reflects the organization's values, ensures quality and high customer satisfaction.
- Encourage high employee satisfaction and reward outstanding performance and productivity.
- Identify and support operational issues across Technical, Spare Parts, Call Centre, Systems and Marketing areas within CS.
The Successful Applicant
- white goods industry 10-15 years working experience in the FMCG/consumer appliance sector
- Customer Service, Commercial, Marketing, Operations/General Management
- Passion to be in a hands on entrepreneurial/single contributor role
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to make role your own. Great culture and working environment.