You are here
Regional Financial Controller - Flexible packaging
Spearhead the finance function & business partner in a fast paced environment
Lead a regional finance team for one of the largest players in the business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer of flexible packaging in Indonesia. The Group is seeking a talented Regional Financial Controller to support the business expansion in Southeast Asia. This role will be based in Singapore with extensive travelling to Indonesia and the region.
Reporting directly to the President, you will drive the finance function to be a business partner across all Group's subsidiaries.
You main goals and responsibilities will include:
- Directly responsible for the accounting operations of the Group, closing of books, group reporting, consolidation, budgeting and accounting policies
- Strengthen the Group's financial control function, including compliance, accounting consolidation and tax across the region
- Drive continuous systems and processes improvement and overall effectiveness of the function
- Lead and ensure compliance to internal and external audit requirements
- Provide usable, valuable and readable financial and management information for critical analyses, assessment and against strategic priorities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be CPA Certified and possess a minimum qualification of a MBA or an equivalent degree in accountancy, finance, business administration or related discipline. You will have gained initial years of experience from the Big 4 to become a robust finance leader with at least 15 years' experience in a similar industry.
Currently based in Singapore or Indonesia, you have hands on operational skills and able to develop standardized accounting processes and procedures across the region. As a strategic and decisive individual, you will also possess excellent leadership ability, sound business and financial acumen, as well as analytical skills. You should be able to think outside of the box and bring creativity, innovative mindset to the function. You must be willing to travel on a monthly basis with previous experience working with clients and stakeholders based in Indonesia. Effective bilingual skills in English, Mandarin Chinese or Bahasa Indonesia will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
An exciting challenge to make a strong impact within a dynamic, fast-paced and rapidly growing Group of companies.