You are here
Regional Field Service Engineer (UPS)
A Leading Provider of Power Electronics Solutions
Culture Emphasizing Team-Spirit And Individuality
About Our Client
A global MNC specialized in Power Electronics solutions
* Commissioning of both Industrial AC and DC power systems, battery maintenance, discharging and health checks. Timely completion and reporting of commissioning documents and relevant site paperwork. Use of I.T for uploading and downloading of configuration files.
* Routine maintenance of UPS and battery systems. Timely completion and reporting of documents and relevant site paperwork. Us of I.T for uploading and downloading of configuration files.
* To liaise with other departments and engineers to ensure site visits are carried out in a professional and safe manner.
* Training of customers to use equipment and understand basic user functions.
* To cover call out rota to support customers with 24/7 Powercare cover. To work unsociable hours i.e. Night work and weekends as required.
* Expenses and time sheets to be completed and submitted in a timely manner.
* Promote AEGPS maintenance contracts and Service wherever possible
The Successful Applicant
Education, knowledge and working experience:
* Diploma or Degree in Power Electronics or Electrical Power disciplines
* 3-5 years of relevant experience within the industry
* Good knowledge of industrial power systems products/applications/solutions
* Diagnostic and problem solving skills
* Good base knowledge of PC (J Bus / Profibus / Modbus and other communication media) and programming skills
* Fluent in spoken and written English
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Real team player
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy / following strict procedures
* Ability to effectively organize work functions
* A high degree of initiative, flexibility and ability to work in a team
* Must be willing to travel across Asia Pacific region including India, China and the Middle East. Some work may involve offshore. Candidates must have a flexible approach to travel at short notice, work irregular hours with well-developed customer care skill.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to advance your career on a global platform