You are here
Regional Deputy System Architect (VMware)
- Permanent role
- Team based environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a huge European lifestyle company that has a large global network and presence in 20 countries. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance regionally and internationally and as part of this commitment, they are looking for a Regional Deputy System Architect (VMware) to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting directly to the CIO, your role involves:
- Designing and driving the infrastructure roadmap for enterprise IT architectural strategies including standardization and modernization of legacy environments
- Leading infrastructure project implementation and policy standardization on a regional basis
- Review, develop and support scalable and stable IT Infrastructure framework to support business growth
- Working closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions and to participate in overall IT planning and develop Infrastructure strategies bringing a current knowledge and future vision of technology.
- Managing IT outsourced operations and vendors to ensure contractual obligations are set and successfully delivered by service providers.
- Managing a team of internal resource and external vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of operations
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- Relevant certifications such as MCSE, VMware, Citrix and PMP will be highly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in system architecture design and support
- Exposure to VMware in a datacenter is a must for this role
- Regional exposure is required
- Team management experience will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
Our client offers the opportunity to make critical decisions on a regional basis. You will get exposed to latest technologies with team management exposure.