You are here
Regional Customer Marketing Manager - Ingredients Business
- Pioneer Marketing Manager Role for an International Flavour House
- Regional Role reporting into the GM for Asia Pacific
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable European business specialized in ingredients for the food, beauty and nutrition sectors. They have a strong presence worldwide, with more than 1,500 employees and their products are sold in 80+ markets. They invest heavily in innovation, R&D and have a clear commitment to product efficacy.
Reporting hierarchically to the Senior Vice President General Manager for the Asia Pacific region and functionally to the Global Customer Marketing Director, the Regional Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for the execution of the global marketing strategy aligned with regional requirements.
This role will form a strong interface between the Regional Sales Team, the Global Customer Marketing Director, Category Marketing & Marketing Services.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Customer Insights: collecting key customer insights and making them available for Category Managers in the region.
- Category Tactics: executing the global plan in the Asia Pacific region recommending appropriate actions. Creating specific programs (e.g. innovation day) that articulate category/brand strategies as well as account strategies.
- Sales Campaign Prioritization: ensuring alignment with sales priorities in each of the markets, maximizing ROI.
- Go To Market Strategy & Tools: deploying the enablers and tools to ensure an optimized go to market strategy in each of the markets.
- Implementation Plan: maximizing local execution of action plans (sales ways of working, pricing, trade shows etc.)
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following skill set:
- Knowledge of the B2B ingredients industry - preferably food ingredients, home, personal care, beauty or nutrition. Those with exposure across multiple customer industry segments will be preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years Marketing experience is required.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical, food & beverage and/or cosmetics industry (non-retail) would be beneficial.
- A 'hands on, can do' approach and positive attitude. Energy, passion, tenacity, resourcefulness and independence are key attributes required for this position.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel across the region.
- A natural entrepreneurial style, commercial mindset, and a 'human touch' are essential to match the culture of the company.
What's on Offer
Seeking a long term addition to the newly set up Asia Pacific team, the organization offers significant opportunities for growth for a high potential individual.