You are here
Regional CRM Marketing Manager - ASIA
Newly Created Role
Dynamic & Innovative MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the lifestyle technology space headquartered out from the US, providing innovative products to consumer globally. Offering a full suite of various products they provide consumers with the convenience and ease to improve and keep track of our lifestyle in our every changing stressful climate. With one of the most competent set of products globally and having the opportunity to work alongside a dynamic team based in SG, they are looking for a Strategic yet hands-on Regional CRM Marketing Manager to lead APAC.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Head - (based in the US) & a dotted line reporting to the Digital Marketing lead based in Asia.
The Regional CRM Marketing manager will be overall in charge of:
- Being the strategic APAC counterpart and go to person on CRM for the firm.
- Developing, managing and executing campaigns that will enrich and nurture the firm's relationship with their customers.
- Analyzing and reporting on the delivery as well as post-campaign analysis, developing and strategizing the segmentation and circulation plan are also key tactics for managing the campaigns.
- Develop marketing strategies to support lifecycle, onboarding, engagement and retention programs
- Manage development of assets (email, in-app, etc.) through the creative review process, collaborating with designers and copywriters, and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders while adhering to strict deadlines
- Communicate marketing plans successfully with Global HQ based in the US to ensure coordination across channels
- Develop best practices in managing customer list data for optimal segmentation and management purposes - ASIA
- Utilize customer list management skills for A/B testing, segmenting, and the development of opportunities to discover best marketing practices within each customer segment
- Ability to analyze the data, provide solid reporting, and lead the team in best email offers and practices
- Ability to understand and report on deliverability and inboxing and make tactical day-to-day decisions as well as long term strategies based on SP and ESP changes in the industry
- Perform quality control checks on campaigns to ensure stability of templates across client/browser/device combinations
- Collaborate with design, product, and engineering to create a streamlined and consistent brand feel across all emails
- Keep informed of APAC technology trends that could improve marketing communications
- Able to understand and differentiate country-by-country trends
- Have a strong understanding of major cultural events that occur in various APAC countries
The Successful Applicant
The successful Regional CRM Marketing Manager, will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree from a globally recognized university
- Minimum 5-10 years of online / CRM marketing experience in the Asian Region (SG, MY, HK, China, ANZ, Philippines, North Asia) with demonstrated success in email marketing from concept to completion
- Experience with email campaign/program automation required
- Strong knowledge of how to use top-tier email service providers such as ExactTarget, Silverpop, etc.
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to confidently understand / be the subject matter expert / passionate around being the main CRM - regional lead to grow this space for the firm.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, and email QA tools such as Litmus or Email on Acid
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques
- Good understanding of quantitative data analysis and statistics
- Excellent communication skills via face to face and electronic formats
- Strong in analysis and measurement of email campaign success and segmentation
- Working knowledge of HTML is a plus
What's on Offer
Our client offers you a newly created opportunity to lead a successful CRM business in Singapore. Keeping internal processes extremely compliant and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management.