You are here
Regional Credit and Collections Manager
- Excellent remuneration package
- World leading brand
About Our Client
Our client is one of global market leader in the commodity industry which encompasses full spectrum procurement, trading and risk management. It has global operations and best class infrastructure and is one of the most recognizable brands in the industry.
Manage credit risk of region with emphasis on monitoring and improving performance in the area of credit &
Be a member of the Regional Credit Committee that has responsibility of monitoring credit portfolio performance
and developing of credit policy. Members of the Committee will include the CEO, CFO, CCO, Country General
manager and country Credit & Collections Manager, as applicable.
Enhancing and maintaining system for gathering, monitoring and reporting credit data for distribution to country
managers, the credit committee members and others, as may be required, including monitoring local credit
committee meetings and decisions, accordingly to DOA.
Preparing and reviewing loss forecasts for existing customers, prospective customers and new customers and
providing support to business unit managers on loss estimates utilized in the business unit planning and decision
making process, and making recommendations to executive management. Create and maintain reporting on group
exposure to international clients.
Central point of contact for developing and administering Group Credit & Collection policy. Gathering and
monitoring competitive credit /policy practices at the local and regional level.
Coordination of local legal and private collection agents on recovery issues and make recommendations for security
packages for large exposures.
Conduct Credit visits to customers as required. Keep up-to-date on issues within the businesses by having close relationships with the sales managers.
The Successful Applicant
· Undergraduate degree is required, postgraduate university degree is preferred.
· Minimum 8-10 years' experiences as a Senior Credit Risk Manager (with middle to senior management experience), with risk management preferred.
· Solid experience with portfolio analysis, credit & collection detailed process design and implementation and credit & collections solutions expertise.
· Experience working cross functionally within countries, business, and possess strong commercial acumen to place credit management into an overall commercial context
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration package with leading benefits scheme. Housed in a top notch office environment, it provides career progression and exposure in one of the world's leading player in the industry.