You are here
Regional Channel Sales Manager - Electronics
- Excellent career progression
- MNC that will provide dynamic start-up environment
About Our Client
Our client is an MNC leader in multiple business units where they have presence. They provide solutions into multiple verticals such as automotive, semiconductor, aerospace, defence etc...
They are a company with strong presence in APAC where they are considered market leaders and they are known by excellent quality standards in their services and products.
The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for setting up from scratch the distributor network for SEA including Australia, NZ and India. He or she will be responsible for:
- Identifying the right partner
- Work with Marketing Team and Technical Team to train the distributor
- Role out activities to support distributor business model
- Monitor distributors performance on a regular basis and recommend actions to improve it if needed
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have:
- More than 7 years managing distributor partners with SEA (Ideally setting up new distributors)
- Minimum Bachelors degree in engineering (Master Degree candidates preferred)
- Preferred candidates will come from (Digital Electronics, Analogue Electronics, Microelectronics, Semiconductor devices, or Embedded Systems)
- Strategic mindset, able to develop a clear plan to select and develop the selected distributor
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop strong long term relationships
What's on Offer
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity to join an MNC market leader with an ambitious project to develop their business to the next level. This is a perfect combination of a strategy/sales role with high visibility in the company on a Global capacity.