You are here
Regional Business Development Manager (FMCG)
- Newly created role in FMCG company
- Good Growth Potential
About Our Client
Established more than 70 years ago, our client is an International FMCG MNC with extensive presence across Europe, North America and Asia and they pride themselves to be a strong leader within the industry. They manufacture, develop and sell a diversified innovative range of consumer durable products that have made strong footprints in many parts of the world. They have seen aggressive growth in Asia and they are looking to hire a Regional Business Development Manager to drive the business within South East Asia specifically within Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
Based in Singapore and reporting to the GM - ASIA directly, the Regional Business Development Manager - SEA will:
- Manage the P&L for SEA
- Be the key point of contact for clients (businesses) in SEA
- Be the key point of contact for distributors in the SEA
- Manage the sales contracts, credit terms and payment performance of partners and key accounts
- Research competitor's sales team strategies to identify ways to grow occupancy and increase market share
- Represent the brand at trade fairs, exhibitions and road shows
To be successful in this role you will have minimum of 5 years relevant sales experience/ distributor management within the FMCG industry.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have minimum of 5 years relevant sales experience in the FMCG market. Though not a must, having sales experience in the FMCG/consumer durables industry will be extremely useful in this role.
Besides, you will need to have:
- Excellent negotiation skills keeping in mind the business requirements of the SEA region.
- Distributor management experience
- Passion to be in a hands on entrepreneurial/single contributor role
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to make role your own. Great culture and working environment as the company is in expansion phase. The remuneration will be competitive which includes a fair base salary, fixed and performance bonuses besides allowance for travel.