You are here
Regional Business Development Manager - Chemicals
- Top company in the market
- Excellent career development program
About Our Client
Our client is an MNC market leader in the chemical sector, they are known by they high quality standards in their products. They are divided in multiple business units and this newly created position will be part of their growth strategy on their performance materials.
The BDM will be working closely with the sales team and marketing team, leading the new sales strategy for the APAC region. You will be responsible for prospecting new customers and grow the turnover in new products/applications. The BDM will be supporting the Global Marketing Team and driving innovation including product optimisation and potentially lead an innovation project.
You will be working closely with the direct sales team and with the distributors developing new horizons and bring new customer profiles into the business.
The Successful Applicant
If you have the following experience and skill set this is the right role for you:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience combining technical and commercial background in the chemical industry
- Experience in project management leading on part of the team would be a plus
- Good global vision and the ability to work fluently with multi-national environment
- Self-starter, motivator and performer
- Background in the chemical industry
What's on Offer
This is a excellent opportunity to join a market leader that is investing in the region. They are known by their excellent career development programmes building your skill set as a professional and investing on your organic growth in the business.