You are here
This position is now filled
Regional BDM, Real Estate/Investment (B2B)
- Broad portfolio of MNC clients across APAC
- SGX-listed company with strong financial standing
About Our Client
Our client is a commercial property developer with a strong presence in the Southeast Asia region. They hold a balanced portfolio of assets across infrastructure, commercial and industrial property, as well as resorts and hotels. Listed on the SGX, our client has a good reputation in the industry with a wide portfolio of MNC clients across the APAC region. Currently, they are looking for a Regional BDM to further expand the sales and leasing business of their industrial properties in the region.
As the Regional BDM, you will be responsible for sourcing for new business opportunities and build the sales and marketing pipeline for the industrial properties. Your responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting, attending to marketing enquiries, conduct site visits and securing tenants/buyers for the ready-built factories and industrial land in our industrial parks
- Working with partners, agencies and government bodies to develop new business opportunities
- Negotiating and closing offers received for renewals/new leases and sales
- Managing relationships with current tenants and managing current leases, including lease renewal negotiation, new lease for expansion, lease expiry and pre-termination of leases
- Marketing and promotion for investment arm through roadshows/ exhibitions/ delegation site visits and business presentations
- Formulating and implementing marketing strategies and identify potential/ niche markets
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should possess:
- Diploma/Degree in Real Estate / Business / Marketing or a relevant discipline
- At least 2 years of related experience in investment promotion of industrial / commercial properties and lease management
- Sound understanding of the industrial property market and investment climate.
- Ability to work independently, resourceful, result-oriented with multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong presentation, negotiation, interpersonal and written language skills.
- Willing to travel within Southeast on a frequent basis
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong and stable SGX-listed organization with a wide range of offerings for industrial properties and investment products. You will have the opportunity to build up a portfolio of MNC clients across the APAC region, including China, India, Japan and Australia markets. Beyond lease management, you will also be exposed to investment sales and marketing strategies to develop the long term business prospects for the company. The right candidate can also expect an attractive remuneration package (up to S$6,000 / month) that is non-commission based.