You are here
Regional B2B Commerical Director (F&B Industry)
- Senior position that offers long term career opportunities
- Leadership position
About Our Client
Our client is an international FMCG company and a market leader across the globe. They are renowned globally for producing high quality products and their brands are known worldwide. They have built a strong brand name in the market and has proven track record in building solid careers organically in their organization. They are seeking for a top talent to join as a the Commercial Director for their Regional office based in Singapore.
As the Commercial Director, you will play a key leadership role within the B2B business. Your responsibility is to develop and implement strategic plans that are in alignment with the group's strategy and objectives.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a professional organization with the capabilities to sustain a high rate growth and profitability in the region. When you join, you will assess the B2B business and sales force and plan how best to go forward.
Leading the team of sales and marketing across the region you will drive revenue growth, ensuring accounts are properly serviced as well as bringing on new clients and opening up new markets.
In this strategic role, you will manage high level relationships with hotel head offices as well as distribution partners. This will be a challenging and rewarding role where you will be able to exhibit and exercise your strong leadership skills.
To be considered for this role you must have at least 8-12 years experience in a Sales and Marketing management role leading teams in product sales in Asia Pacific region. Ideally you will have knowledge of the Hospitality sector (HORECA / Corporations) and have a good network within their regional offices, preferably having sold to the industry. You will have strong leadership skills and can coach and lead an experienced sales & marketing team.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you must have at least 8 - 12 years experience in a Sales and Marketing management role leading teams in product sales in Asia Pacific region. Ideally you will have knowledge of the hospitality sector and have a good network within their regional offices, preferably having sold to the industry. You will have strong leadership skills and can coach and lead an experienced sales team.
You will also possess the following:
- Knowledge of the hotel industry with proven track record in sales and management would be preferable
- Demonstrated experience in increasing market share, developing country strategic plans and driving growth Strategic and tactical management ability with experience in preparing sales report
- Superior analytical skills with solid business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to engage both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to motivate and support remote teams in achieving sales objectives
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Regional responsibility
- Driving revenue growth
- A challenging and rewarding opportunity