You are here
Regional Accountant (APAC)
- Excellent opportunity with a top tier professional services and consultancy firm
- Newly created role in a dynamic team
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier professional services and consultancy firm with a strong worldwide presence. Listed on the NYSE, and an S&P 500 component with revenues in excess of USD 10 Million, they now have a newly created role of a Regional Accountant to take on regional accounting and analysis functions.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will manage the financial reporting and analysis functions including:
- Reviewing of financial results from in-country finance teams across APAC to ensure that these are in compliance with US GAAP and IFRS and acting as the key point of contact on any corporate queries
- Performing regional consolidation for submission to US corporate reporting team
- Ensuring that intercompany transactions are correctly reported
- Analysing financial statements and perform variance analysis on key issues identified
- Assisting in audit and tax-related issues.
- Being the focal point for dissemination of best practices and enhancement of internal controls
- Occasionally, you will also provide support on special projects that further optimise the reporting platforms and processes
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, you are a Degree qualified CA/CPA, with at least 5 to 8 years of post-graduation experience. You would have started your career in external audit before joining an established Multinational. Exposure to US GAAP is highly desired. To succeed in the role, you should be independent and driven but yet still a team player. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills would also be essential for interaction with stakeholders of different disciplines and levels.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to an attractive remuneration package and career development growth with the company.