You are here
Regional Account Manager - Semiconductor
- Market leader company in the semiconductor industry
- Key leadership position in the business
About Our Client
Our client is the global market leader providing product/solutions into the Semiconductor industry, they are famous for their high quality standards in their solutions but also by the outstanding career development program and mentorship in every position that they have in their business. This role is part of their global investment to provide a next level of customer experience to their customers.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the existent key accounts, he or she will be the "face" of the company to their clients, having full ownership of the relationship between both internal and external stakeholders. One the short term the Regional Account Manager will be responsible for developing a business case on how to manage and develop the accounts that he or she will be managing, following up with the execution and monitoring of that business plan.
The Regional Account Manager will have to be able to work in a matrix set up, dealing with the sales, marketing, technical team's on how to improve and deliver a top service experience to his accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7 years experience managing Key Accounts on a regional level
- Strong knowledge of the Semiconductor set up (Materials, Assembly, Chemical)
- Experience on the supplier side will be a plus
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills to manage C-level individuals
- Excellent business acumen
- Strategic mindset, with solid experience on creating strategy plans to improve results
- Availability to travel 30% of the time
- Able to communicate in Mandarin, it will be the main language used by the RAM clients
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a newly created position that is key in their business, they are providing a excellent career path with organic growth opportunity with a very competitive package in the market.