You are here
Refractive Surgery Business Development Manager - MNC
- Multinational company
- Highly visible position
About Our Client
With just under 25,000 employees, My client is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. They develop and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
Support local teams within the region on an operational level for
- Closing deals with key accounts
- Escalate and resolve issues (e.g. customer complaints) that cannot be resolved on a local level.
- Organising user meetings and customer events.
Direct local teams within the region for
- Implementing global marketing campaigns
- Launching new products/improvements
- Ensures sharing of best practices within the region and bring in best practices from other regions of the world
- Setting and monitoring target prices, budgets and forecasts
Support skill development of local teams
- Through providing product/application specific training
- Helping create new functions such as practice development consulting
- Support cross training and selling of portfolio amongst APAC team
Provide market insight
- On customer segments, market trends and competitive activities
- To define local and regional initiatives in sales, marketing and support
- For definition of new products and improvements in R&D
- For optimising the effectiveness and efficiency of regional distribution channels.
Connect to regional KOLs
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years experience in Refractive Surgery sales, business development or account management
- Good team builder
- Strong business sense, good strategic thinker
- Experience in sales and marketing of medical devices combined with elective procedures
- Excellent communication skills with high level of proficiency in English
- Long-term thinking, persistent in pursuing long term targets with pragmatic short-term action focus.
What's on Offer
Good career progression and rewards