You are here
Reference Data Analyst - Investment Banking
- An opportunity to work for a global investment bank
- Looking for 2 immediate joiners
About Our Client
A leading financial services company, advising clients in all aspects of finance, across the globe and around the clock.
Responsibilities and key tasks
- Proactively understand Customer Account opening/SSI maintenance requests from key internal clients, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Understand the business areas that the group supports and manage workflow based on Customer / Market priority and sensitivities.
- Develop an understanding of the importance of the Data integrity of the function and action all requests with a control based mindset.
- Identify trends / common themes and work with the Line Manager to address those gaps
- To conduct a review of various control reports and take action as necessary.
- Ensure appropriate handover to other members of the team across region
- Address any ad-hoc queries from internal clients.
- Build relationships with key users in order to foster strong relationship between Reference Data and other areas.
- Participate in various tactical and strategic initiatives involving / impacting Reference Data.
- Identify ways of improving workflow design through changing business and user requirements
- Develop an understanding of Peripheral areas that rely on Reference Data services - e.g. Credit Risk management, Financial Control etc.
The Successful Applicant
- A degree or diploma in a relevant discipline
- Good attention to detail - accuracy, control and timeliness are critical success factors
- Good problem solving & prioritization skills
- Excellent written and Oral communication skills
- Team work - ability to work as part of a team, willing to take on tasks as workflow dictates
- Good time management - ability to prioritize tasks, work under pressure & adhere to deadlines
- Flexible work approach - be willing to operate within shift environment (Shift starts 7am/9am/11am)
- Availability to work a share of Singapore Public Holidays. Time off in lieu will be given for public holidays worked
- Customer Service Focus - must be able to work with our customers to ensure that we have provide a high and consistent standard of service
- Control Orientation - should have an appreciation of importance of segregation of duties and the need to maintain data integrity of static data
What's on Offer
The presents an opportunity to work for a global investment bank.
The hiring manager is looking for 2 new additional and will prefer candidates who are immediately available.