You are here
Comprehensive Training and Development Opportunities
Young, fun, dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Page Group (formerly known as Michael Page) was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. We have organically grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations with a market capitalisation in excess of GBP 1 billion and we are listed on the London Stock Exchange. We currently employ over 5,000 staff with offices located in 35 countries.
Page Personnel is a fast paced, dynamic brand and we are looking for a passionate, fun and highly motivated Recruitment Consultants to join our team in Singapore!
As a recruitment consultant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Building and developing sales in new markets and new accounts
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients and candidates
- Identifying new business opportunities in the market
- Analyzing market information, identifying trends and monitoring competition
- Establishing trust with your candidates and proactively sourcing career opportunities for them
- Attending trainings, meetings and conferences
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant should have:
- Prior experience in business development/sales in a professional services environment
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing or any related fields
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to understand clients' needs and requirements
- Good time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Exceptional writing skills and communication skills
What's on Offer
Are you competitive and results oriented? Do you have the drive and passion to succeed? Can you re-define the word "exciting"? Want to be your own boss? Then we want to talk to you!
This is a role like no other. You must have grit and persistence. Every obstacle is a challenge to succeed. You will be handsomely rewarded for exceptional performance! We have a strong team with highly supportive leadership and peers. Join us today as a Recruitment Consultant! It's a life changing role, both for yourself, your candidates and your clients.