You are here
- Rewarding career in a leading multinational firm
- Rapid career growth
About Our Client
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
As a Recruitment Consultant your role is to work with both employers and job seekers to find a successful match. Whether you are advising one of the world's largest companies on a candidate sourcing strategy, or helping a candidate taking the next step in their career, this is an exciting and rewarding career. The role of a Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page has a full 360 degree focus: no one over shadows you or prevents you from using your commercial acumen and desire to succeed. You will use and enhance your business development and sales skills as well as your account management skills and will thrive from the challenges presented to you by joining and progressing this highly successful team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- Experience in sales, account management or advisory services is an advantage
- You will have strong communication skills with the ability to advise and influence. You will be an Ambitious and driven professional.
- You will be a confident individual with ability to think on your feet
- You will have an international mindset with the ability to adapt to people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Lots of resilience and a never-give-up attitude
What's on Offer
If you are seeking a meaningful career within an environment to express and differentiate yourself, this job has the potential to turn your career around and allow you the opportunity to be part of a market-renowned business leader. We offer a strong career path in a truly multinational work environment.