You are here
Real Estate Manager AMEA
An excellent chance to fast track your career
Competitive remuneration / salary-package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leaders in its industry with well known brand name. The holding is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, employs over 70.000 professionals across 30 countries, they are now looking for a Real Estate Manager to join their team.
- Develop real estate strategies and global initiatives
- Working with a wide range of stakeholders, develop short and long term strategic real estate programs, including site development plans and capital planning.
- Experience in managing external partners and consultants
- Responsible for adherence to all statutory requirements as it relates to buildings, land use, permitting and life safety codes
- Responsible for cost-effective provisions and development
- Property acquisitions and disposals
- Campus strategic planning
- Site development
- Lease/rental administration
- RE input to capital investment planning
- Provide real estate performance metrics to evidence real estate performance from quality and finance point of view
- Support country and site leadership team in managing leased facilities located across the Region.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Real Estate other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of Real Estate management experience
- Knowledge of real estate markets and market players in Asia Pacific and/or Middle East and Africa region
- Experience in real estate transactions, leasing operations and understanding of property valuations, and experience with analysis / interpretation
- Experience in workplace project implementation
- Strong contract negotiation skills
- Understanding and knowledge of land use requirements and regulations with the ability to influence changes to benefit the company's real estate portfolio.
- Previous experience in workplace management
What's on Offer
- An excellent chance to fast track your career
- Competitive remuneration / salary-package
- Regional exposure