You are here
Quantity Surveyor / Business Developer
Newly Created role
Have high inputs in business direction
About Our Client
Our client is a leading professional construction company operating locally and internationally. Their business operations include main contractor business. They are looking to expand their business and are seeking dedicated, ambitious and result oriented individuals to join their team.
- Provide estimate and cost planning to include producing and presenting the final cost reports.
- Perform all aspects of work tendering and procurement, including managing the pre-qualification stage, produce tender list, compile the preliminaries together, tender analysis, produce tender report, and compile contractual documents.
- Develop the business : source and close new clients through cold-calling, networking and referrals.
- Manage cost checks and carry out evaluations on larger projects, and ensure timely and accurate cost checking, and valuation process.
- Provide input into value engineering; negotiate and approve final accounts.
- Maintain central feedback and learning on cost estimating from prospects and projects and contribute to updating of best practices in estimating
The Successful Applicant
- Possess Degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of working experience for Senior QS in construction industry, ideally in a contractor's organisation
- Strong commercial acumen to source and close new clients
- Able to work independently and possess good problem solving skills
- Possess sound knowledge on contract management & cost estimation
- Possess good analytical and communication skills
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to be part of the most impactful projects in Singapore.