You are here
Quality Assurance Lead - Refinery Turnaround (2 Years Contract)
- High-Calibre Individual With Strong Motivation And Adaptability
- Accomplish Professional Experience And Further Career On A Global Platform
About Our Client
Our client is an international brand in the oil refining industry, focusing on production of renewable diesel fuel with minimal environmental impact.
- Oversee that project quality plans, procedures, specifications, applicable codes and standards are followed in projects.
- Oversee main contractor to review and approval of QA/QC related documentation like Quality Control Plans, Method Statements, WPS and ITP produced by Construction Contractors.
- Participate in contractor pre-qualification and auditing during contractor sourcing.
- Oversee delivery inspections of project materials done by main contractor.
- Participate on workshop inspections of equipment vendors as Neste representative if required in cooperation with main contractor.
- Oversee main contractor work on welder qualification process and witness Welders Qualification Test with main contractor if required.
- Oversee and participate on inspections, witness testing and/or flushing/blowing activities during construction and pre-commissioning phase of projects.
- Oversee and participate on Work Acceptance (if required) to assure completeness of the systems according to quality requirements and that project is ready for commissioning and start-up.
- Oversee main contractor reviewing and approval of final QA/QC documentation prepared by Construction Contractors before Mechanical Completion.
- Develop and implement flange management program
- Define Bolting, Torque and Tensioning Plan and Guideline
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering with minimum 5 to 8 years' of relevant experience in Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical industry
- Project management and planning techniques experience
- Strong leadership skills, excellent people and communication skills and able to organize resources and delegate effectively.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability, good team player and collaborate effectively
- Familiar with AP Network process
- Ability to influence and motivate
- Ability to react to rapidly changing priorities.
What's on Offer
Excellent career development opportunity with an innovative employer