You are here
Quality Assurance Engineer in US MNC
- A great Quality Assurance Engineer position in a manufacturing environment
- US Medical Devices MNC with outstanding reputation
About Our Client
My client is a US based Global leader in Medical Devices. This MNC has a fantastic reputation for quality, innovation and working environment.
- Establish and maintain product quality plan, control plan, process FMEA and validation or re-validation plan for the processes
- Promote continuous improvement efforts
- Ensure corrective actions are in place and that they are effective
- Ensure full compliance to the Quality System and regulation requirements
- Supplier performance and site audit.
- Support evaluation projects by scheduling inspection/testing activities
- Interfaces with Divisional, Corporate and external quality related personnel on all quality issues
- Ensure documents are controlled and updated per established guidelines
- Manage all non-conformances detected and initiate action to prevent the assurance of non-conformity.
- Establish system for the use of statistics in the improvement and control of quality.
- Report and review process capability and product quality performance through monthly report and quarterly management review meeting.
- Safety & ISO 14001 Environmental accountability
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering with minimum 2 years relevant experience within a Medical devices company
- Or a Diploma in Engineering with minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge in FDA regulations requirements and Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma Green-Belt certification or knowledge on six sigma tools
- Minimum 1 year of practical experience using Six Sigma
- Possess leadership and supervisory skills
What's on Offer
If you are interested and meet the criteria above then I would be grateful if you could email me the following:
- Your up-to-date resume
- Singapore work permit status (eg. SPass, EP, PR, Citizen, Singaporean)
- Current salary
- Salary expectations
- Notice period
- Motivation for leaving your current company
- Why you feel you are the best candidate for this opportunity (qualify your answer with examples)