You are here
QHSE Engineer (Oil & Gas)
Motivated Individual With Strong Adaptability
Culture Emphasizing Team-Spirit And Individuality
About Our Client
A global leading MNC specialises in drilling equipment solutions
- Managing all the QHSE activities for the plant
- Ensure that all plant activities are in compliance with safety, health and environmental rules and regulations
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of the site training plan to coordinate training on HSE policies and procedures.
- Conduct industrial hygiene surveys as necessary throughout the plant.
- Implement and maintain all HSE policies and ensure that they meet all Singaporean statutory requirements for safety.
- Maintain and submit all permits and licenses required by Singaporean authorities related to HSE matters.
- Prepare and participate in all HSE reports and audits.
- Assist in training employees on HSE topics, develop and maintain all HSE training materials.
- Perform post-incident investigations and follow up with all appropriate managers to close safety related action items.
- Take corrective actions as required and communicate results to all affected individuals.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- 5 - 8 years experience in QHSE in Oil & Gas or Aerospace industries
- Strong knowledge in ISO9001, OHSAS18001 and ISO14001 are required
- Registered with Ministry of Manpower (MOM) as workplace safety and Health Officer (WSHO)
- Registered with the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) as Fire Safety Manager (FSM)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to advance your career on a global platform