You are here
Motivated Individual With Strong Adaptability
Culture Emphasizing Team-Spirit And Individuality
About Our Client
A leading US based MNC in the electronics manufacturing industry
- Initiate and deploy quality strategic plan in Assembly, Stamping, Molding or Plating.
- Facilitate quality problem solving by providing technical expertise and leadership.
- Maintain and ensure QMS is in-place and in compliance in his/her area of responsibility.
- Ensure all quality functions are implemented and carried out in accordance to one's RR & E.
- Analyze internal & external (QN) data to identify areas for improvement and drive GLSS projects to realize improvements. Resolving customer quality issues swiftly and meeting end customer specific requirement and satisfaction/scorecard
- Seek excellence in striving to meet goals set upfront in line with the Quality policy
- Initiate quality-driven projects for continual improvement; initiate process audit plan
The Successful Applicant
- Degree of Diploma in any engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
- Relevant experience in QC core tools, 8D reporting, TS16949, ISO9001 & EHS
- MS Office, basic GDT or technical drawing understanding, leadership experience, statistics knowledge, QMS auditing experience
- Statistical tools, eg. Minitab, AutoCad or 3D modelling, SAP, ISO/process auditing experience
What's on Offer
Excellent platform for career advancement with attractive remuneration package