You are here
Project Purchaser - High Tech Company
- Supplier Management with a OEM/Contract Manufacturer Environment
- Project Management
About Our Client
Our client is a well established US MNC with worldwide presence since the 1800s. They have a strong brand name and are known for their career development. They are looking for a top talent to join their Purchasing Team to grow their business.
Reporting to the Procurement Director, the majority of your responsibilities will revolve around supporting the continuity of supply of their goods and services through the development and management of strategic procurement strategies.
- Manage and review suppliers.
- Contract and price negotiation.
- Facilitate and manage the enhancement of supplier performances and capabilities.
- Manage the procurement end to end procurement process that includes new product introduction projects.
- Manage contract manufacturers.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree/Masters in Engineering/ Supply Chain with at least 5 years experience in procurement in a OEM/Contract Manufacturer environment. Experience in new product introduction within a high-tech industry will be highly regarded. You should be able to work independently and with good communication skills.
What's on Offer
You will be in a company that has excellent employee benefits. The company provides great training and development for their employees.