You are here
- Great exposure to Project Management in matrix MNC
- Renowned Global Player
About Our Client
Our Client is an International MNC that is a market leader within the Consultancy Services industry. They are globally recognised as a huge brand name and the Company has presence in all critical markets. They are constantly reinventing themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and they aim to maintain and improve their current performance regionally and internationally. As part of this commitment, they are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Project Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Head of Consulting, your main responsibilities will involve the analysis of data and management of projects in the region concurrently. To achieve this objective, you will have to work closely with different functions in the matrix organisation.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and analysis of Project Data
- Stakeholder engagement with R&D, Sales etc to be the "bridge" for the projects
- Conceive and define Project milestones, deliverable and timelines with Sales team
- Handling multiple projects concurrently
- Process improvement and risk management - identifying gaps and opportunities
- Identify project delivery risks and potential opportunities for the business
- Having an appreciation for end-to-end processes to provide solutions
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree and some years of experience within the Services environment with an exposure in Project Management. Good strategic thinking with strong analytical skills and discipline are necessary. You should be able to work independently and also have strong leadership experience with good communication skills to work with different levels of Stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a high growth company that has very huge global brand names in their portfolio that can build your CV and shape your career. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.