You are here
- Opportunity to be a pivotal part of a project
- Excellent company environment, expanding rapidly in the region
About Our Client
Our client is a leading professional service multinational with well known brand name. They are consistently ranked as the 'best company to work for' by leading industry players and have a strong reputation for organic growth and market expansion. Southeast Asia is their high growth region and they are looking to expand their market share even further. As a result, there is now a need for a high calibre individual to join their regional office in Singapore as a Project Manager
- Lead and assist all project management activities according to assigned local, region, or national assignment
- Manage and develop project budgets for subject properties and maintain monthly forecasts and cash flow analysis
- Provide technical support; project budgeting and scheduling including Owner's goals & objectives, site improvements, entitlements & permits, consultant selection; design team management, schedule creation and management, contractor selection and management, financial management including cash flows, anticipated cost reports and monthly reports
- Manage relationship with client and also consultants/contractors/vendors to evaluate their performance
- Comply with all policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary education in interiors, architectural, mechanical or electrical engineering, building science, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in related area
- Proven track record in managing large scale development projects with extensive project management/governance experience to deliver projects on time and budget, whilst meeting operational objectives.
- Must demonstrate a high level of performance in project budgeting, contract negotiations and scheduling
- Possess excellent communication skills and be proficient with the use of Microsoft Office. Ability to read and understand architectural drawings. Knowledge in AutoCad, MS Project, leases, contracts, and construction practices.
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to be part of the most impactful projects in Singapore. Our client is able to offer rewarding and diverse career opportunities to ambitious and mobile professionals.