You are here
This position is now filled
Project Manager - Supply Chain Optimisation
- Consulting Arm - Global Logistics Solutions MNC
- Project Manager - Supply Chain Optimisation
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognized provider of logistics solutions with offices in more than 50 countries worldwide, serving customers within the e-Commerce, Oil & Gas, Life Science, Consumer Retail industries and more. They are currently looking for an Project Manager (Supply Chain Optimisation) to be further groomed as an Associate Partner and eventually, Partner.
Reporting to the Vice-President, APAC Consulting Head, your key responsibilities largely involve Business Development and Management Consulting.
Your responsibilities would include:
- To win consulting projects with clients, not limited to, Consumer Retail, Life Science, Oil & Gas, Engineering and Automotive
- To run Supply Chain Optimisation projects with clients in the above verticals
- To build your valuable network within the company
- To provide directives to Analysts and Consultants, supporting each project
- To mentor, guide and further hone younger Analysts' and Consultants' project scoping perspectives and in building hypotheses and assumptions accurately
- Global travels to attend customer meetings, workshops and be visible to the professional community in Supply Chain/Logistics/Procurement-themed global conventions and conferences
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 7 years in Consulting background in the area of Supply Chain Optimisation and past working experience within the Logistics industry will be highly advantageous. Candidates having successfully conducted, coordinated and delivered past complex Supply Chain Optimisation projects, are preferred. Candidates with tertiary qualifications in Supply Chain Management or Logistics with strong analytical mind, excellent problem solving, are well spoken, confident and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, will be a mark above the rest.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an international and intercultural team with professional experiences built on a enriching variety of Supply Chain Optimisation projects with clients, not limited to, Consumer Retail, Life Science, Oil & Gas, Engineering and Automotive. Exceptionally attractive remuneration package will commensurate with upcoming promotions at the more strategic Associate Partner and Partner level.