You are here
Project Manager (Insurance)
- Strong negotiation skills
- PM with large scale projects experience
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Insurance firm with a strong presence in Asia Pacific region. With Singapore being the APAC Headquarters, they are currently looking for an experience Project manager to take charge of application project delivery.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Taking charge of project governance from initiation, planning and management of end to end project delivery
- Leading the project initiation, defining project scope, objectives, benefits, costs and high level project plan
- Managing projects with effective use of standard project tools and methodologies
- Running regular project delivery meetings to ensure all work streams and issues are managed effectively
- Working closely with Program managers to achieve key project initiatives timely
The Successful Applicant
You should have at least 6 years of Project Management experience in Financial Services or Insurance industry. You must have proven track record of successfully negotiating financially beneficial contracts with vendors for IT solutions. You would have strong knowledge of project management skills and methodologies. You should be highly motivated and display high level of energy with passion for results.
What's on Offer
A clear opportunity to chart the direction and strategy to grow the business presence in Asia Pacific. A dynamic culture with growth opportunities, our client also offers a competitive salary and package.