You are here
Project Manager - Equipment & Process Engineering
- Strong In Equipment Engineering
- Drive Process Improvements
About Our Client
Global manufacturer with over 10,000 employees and 5 billion revenue is recruiting for an experienced equipment & process engineering candidate to drive their improvement projects.
The Project Manager (Equipment & Process Engineering) will be identifying areas of improvement and work with various stakeholders such as Procurement, Logistics, Production etc to plan and execute the projects which include equipment upgrading and operational improvement related projects. This includes planning and managing the project risks, budget, schedule to drive project excellence. He or She will be the main point of contact with external vendors and driven to initiate change and improvements within the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 - 7 years of equipment & process engineering experience with good project management experience
- Experience in the manufacturing sector including complicated heavy machinery, semiconductor or electro-mechanical products preferred
What's on Offer
- The company places strong emphasis on respecting and encouraging diversity among their people. Thereby fostering an environment that is ideal for individual professional development.