You are here
This position is now filled
Project Engineer - Food and Beverage
- Work for an industry leader
- Cross-functional role with training and development
About Our Client
To execute projects in according to the given scope, time and budget. Depending upon the size and complexity of the project, may be required to operate independently or as part of a project team to design, supply, install, commission and document the project.
The Project Engineer's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide project management on projects according to the tender/order/specification, documentation, procurement, commissioning, preparation of instruction manuals and training of operational / maintenance personnel.
- Cost control and timetable control during implementation phase of project.
- Provide assistance to sales team to prepare costing and check technical aspects of quotation/tender.
- Liaise with clients, clients' representatives and/or sub-contractors.
- Provide process engineering assistance and technical problem solving.
- Liaise with clients or clients' representatives in the managing of the projects as required.
- Work cooperatively with the existing team of engineers and technical drafting personnel.
- Prepare weekly timesheets and project reports.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Engineer is required to have:
- Background experience and process knowledge in the dairy, food, brewery or beverage industries are highly desirable.
- A record of successful project / process engineering with minimum 3 to 4 years experience in the industry.
- Previous project management experience will be an advantage.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills in the English language are essential.
- Excellent computer skills with a sound knowledge of the following software packages, Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Access, Word), Microsoft Projects & AutoCAD.
What's on Offer
This job provides you with the opportunity to learn from the most experienced Project Management experts within a dynamic team dedicated to providing superior solutions to customers. With excellent career progression and a learning exposure that is unparalleled, this job will provide you with an exciting and challenging next step in your career. An attractive remuneration package alongside a chance to grow with one of the world's largest process engineering companies is in store for those who decide to take up this interesting challenge.