You are here
Project Engineer (Data Centers)
Gain Professional Experience On A Global Platform
Motivated Individual With Strong Adaptability
About Our Client
A leading equipment solution provider for the data center industry
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with stakeholder .
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors if needed.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations (Safety aspect).
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and Singapore regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed in the IPP.
The Successful Applicant
- Vocational or Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Should have at least 3-5 years related experience in Data Center, UPS, Mechanical/Electrical background
- Experience in Construction-based Projects is an advantage
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to advance your career on a global platform