You are here
- Opportunity to join a leader in Telecommunications
- New role
About Our Client
Our client is a technology consulting company and engages in the telecommunications and network solutions in South East Asia. The holding is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange, employs over 700 professionals across 90 countries. They are now looking for a Director for the Singapore office who can manage the project and system engineerings teams.
Reporting directly to the Head of Communications and Security this role works in close partnership with leads across the different business verticals. You will work directly with the clients to understand technical challenges to ensure customers success.
Due to its business expansion, our client is looking to hire a Director for Engineering and Operations, who will manage a team of 10.
- Lead the team of project / system engineers for design, and implementation of M/E, civil, and Energy Solutions projects and professional services in the Telecommunications and Data Centre industry
- Lead the service department to provide quality service and generate recurring maintenance contract revenues
- Formulate Engineering and Operation work flow
- Lead technical support and pre sales support across all departments
- Conduct training to clients and/or internal colleagues
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering or other related disciplines with field engineering experience.
- Minimum 8 years experience in Construction and M/E industry
- Proven track record in managing large scale development projects with extensive project management/governance experience to deliver projects on time and budget, whilst meeting operational objectives.
- Strong ability to apply the knowledge of engineering in identification and solving of highly-complex engineering problems
- Project Management Professional (PMP') certified
What's on Offer
- An excellent chance to fast track your career
- Work closely with top management in making strategic decisions
- Competitive remuneration / salary-package