You are here
Programme Manager (Data Analytics/Healthcare)
- Exposure to cutting-edge technology
- Team based environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading health care provider with a strong presence in Asia. They are looking for experienced Programme Manager to plan and deliver Data Analytic programmes in the Healthcare industry.
As the Programme Manager for Data Analytic in health care industry, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding business needs, developing IT strategies and work-plan for a specific/group of business programmes in data analytic in healthcare domain
- Engaging, influencing, communicating and seeking approval from programme sponsor(s) and stakeholders to support the programme strategies and plans
- Managing the programme scope, budget and schedule to deliver the desired programme outcomes
- Leading and driving the consultants and vendors in delivering the programme/project.
- Overseeing the implementation and delivery of the IT programme/projects in data analytics in healthcare domain.
- Reporting timely on programme/project's achievements, issues and progress
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have at least 10 years of working experience as a Programme Manager or Project Manager, preferably in healthcare IT industry, with at least 3 years of relevant experience in delivering end-to-end industry analytics solutions, from conceptualisation to deployment, within the industry with either a consultancy or a technology company; You will have a good understanding of business processes and needs in order to create value in a business context with business intelligence and insights; You will have strong knowledge of various analytics applications and outputs within specific industry domains will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Rapid career growth
- Attractive salary package
- Permanent role