You are here
This position is now filled
Program Manager (Insurance)
- Regional role
- Leadership opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational insurance firm with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region. They are setting up their regional Program Management Office and are looking for experienced Program Managers with proven track record of delivering insurance based applications programs across the region.
As a Regional Program Manager you will be responsible for :
- Planning, structuring, leading and executing large projects/programmes of high complexity and maintenance of application systems.
- Building strong partnership with internal clients & stakeholders while acting as a project manager where necessary for large & complex projects
- Establishing and running the PMO while overseeing the budget, quality and integrity of the programme, projects, technology and application systems
- Managing the risks of the projects and working with IT teams to ensure efficiency
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have 15 - 20 years experience in an IT role with at least 8 years experience in structured project management and system maintenance. You will have in depth experience in programme management & PMO best practises. You will have good knowledge of application development methodology with strong knowledge of the insurance industry and typical insurance systems.
You will have proven track record of successfully running & delivering regional projects preferably within the insurance industry.
What's on Offer
- Regional role
- Part of the leadership team
- Attractive salary package