You are here
Program Manager (Aerospace)
Newly Added Headcount
Frequent Travel Required
About Our Client
Our client (over 100 million revenue) is recruiting for a Program Manager (new headcount) to develop, plan and organize the products transfer from their suppliers to their Singapore site.
- Manage the RFQ process, negotiation and supplier certification process including reviewing the requisites, legal and financial viability, insurance requirements and geographic coverage
- Resolve issues which may occur during the product transition process and work with stakeholders / partners coming from various locations and cultures
- On-site visits to suppliers to evaluate their performance
- Experience in a fast paced and KPI driven environment
- Work closely with the finance team
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in a program management or project management role within the aerospace industry
What's on Offer
- This program management role provides an international platform for the selected candidate and tremendous opportunities for career progression.