You are here
Program Analyst or Manager (787)
- Responsible For Entry Into Service
- Partner With Cross Functional Teams
About Our Client
Global supplier in the aerospace sector with over 100 million revenue is recruiting for a Program Analyst or Manager for their operations in Singapore. This is a newly created headcount for Singapore office.
- Responsible for entry into service
- Understand and manage the operators' installation practices, capacity, shipping methods and industrial constraints.
- Partner closely with the airlines, internal operations, procurement and spares team.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of retrofit programs.
- Provide support to the fleet customers and monitor MRO performance for each account
- Drive corrective measures and process improvements for under performing accounts
- Resolve issues and identify / implement projects for any industrial issues which interfere with fleet operations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related fields
- At least 3 years experience in programme management, entry into service or technical support function in the aerospace sector
What's on Offer
This people-oriented position provides excellent opportunities for you to develop and nourish your interpersonal and liaison skills.